If you’ve been following me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, you know I’ve been sharing journaling prompts every day in 2015. They are deeply thought-provoking prompts that dig deep into what you really want. I’ll be doing it again in 2016. This time, we are going to be focusing even more on nurturing your creative happiness.
The Digital Journaling Prompts Sheets include:
- 366 journaling prompts
- On 12 monthly sheets (total of 12 sheets, printed on six A4-sheets)
- Choice of two sizes – A5 size and Traveler Regular size
- A5 size is suitable for most A5 notebooks (Moleskine large, Leuchtturm Medium, Filofax A5, etc.)
- Instant download – you get the PDF file to print at home as soon as you buy it.
I’ll be sharing brand new prompts again in 2016, every day for the whole year. However, if you would like to have all the journal prompts in one go, in one place, all before we even hit 2016 and in an easy-to-print format, the Digital Journaling Prompt Sheets are perfect for you! This is also a great offer for those of you who live in USA, Canada, Australia, Asia, etc. since there is no shipping cost.
You’ll get PDF files will the whole year’s journaling prompts for you to print at home. You get each month’s journaling prompts on one sheet. You can glue them in your journal or punch holes and put them in your Filofax so that they are always easy to find.
There are two sizes:
- A5 – perfect for A5 notebooks such as Moleskine Large and A5 Filofax
- Traveler’s Notebook Regular size
The journaling prompts will:
- Learn to trust your creative energy
- Find activities and people that truly nourish you
- Let go of old rules that no longer serve you
- Explore new inspirations and interests
- Discover new talents, gain new skills and share them with the world
Here are videos showing you how to print and cut the two different sizes: