Selfies have been present for a long time but that was not true quite a while ago. Around the fifteenth century self-portraits were a rare occurrence. It was genre that still didn’t have enough specifications to be regarded seriously. An average Instagram account holder spends approximately 50 minutes every day working out the platform. Considering the time devoted so religiously to the social media network it is safe to say that it has become a significant part of our lives. The platform is so widespread that it has employed number of sub genres. It offers users innovative methods of promoting and carrying out business endeavours. It is a career option for many.
Some of the best Instagram accounts today
- Giselle Bundchen: a very successful super model. She is loving the feeling of a good smooth sunshine on a peaceful beach. Her Instagram post are perfectly flaw and capture nature in the best way possible.
- Kelly slater: the posts of huge surf tides are absolutely wankers. A very active environmental activist. The Instagram account is worthy of a follow
- Alexander: a very coveted Russian photography expert. He is an avid traveller. His Instagram account can influence you to do better at photography and learn a thing or two.
- Tula vintage: this Instagram account is the perfect representation of a rustic bohemian vibe.
- Shannon cummings: she captures images of the life under the sea. The pictures are absolutely riveting, and you learn a lot more about the mysterious rustic life under water.
Finding the best photo editing platform online that provides useful information on other topics.
Photo lemur is one of the pioneers in the realm of phot editing and manipulation. With the use of complex algorithms and Artificial intelligence, the platform has made it easier for photographer professionals and amateur alike to be able to produce distinct images. The city of New York is a fascinating place with so many mysterious aspects that need to capture in a photograph. And the best way to enhance the visual enigma of this city is to use one of the best photo editing available today – photo lemur. It uses complex algorithms to get the best out an image not to mention there are other perks too for a photographer trying to get the in a frame. To know more about different contexts of photography that can be used on social media platforms and alternatives to editing software’s check out this link https://photolemur.com/blog/15-hot-summer-instagram-accounts